Help us keep this list up to date and provide a valuable reference for all southern ontario drivers and racers. Add an event!
Share this page. Spread the word!
Step 1: Filter results based on event type, organizer, or track
|Super Awesome Fun Lapping Experience|
|TMP (Cayuga) - Road Course|
|Beginner (0 track days)|
|2nd Gear: Team SGR Super Awesome Fun Lapping Experience®
Presented with the Canadian Volvo Club, Team SGR is excited to present our SUPER AWESOME FUN LAPPING DAY to hone your driving skills for the road in a safe driving environment, hosted at Toronto Motorsport Park in Cayuga.
Sign up at >>> www.tinyurl.com/cvctrackday <<<
For those looking to maximize the experience and get the most out of the day, schedule a professional high speed driving instructing session with your entry that are available to book by the hour (additional fees apply)Instruction offered for Novice drivers interested in car control safety and driving
WHY IT'S SUPER?
- Hosted at a professional distraction-fee driving facility
- A guaranteed pressure-free and friendly driving environment
- Track safety marshals will be on site to keep the event smooth and safe
WHY IT'S AWESOME?
- Easy going & Novice-Friendly
- Qualified performance driving instructors on hand to provide fine tuning
- Private event ensures proper marshalling, vehicle and driver safety
WHY IT'S FUN?
- Limited spots: low traffic ratio & LOTS of driving time guaranteed
- Ride-alongs are encouraged! Join your friends and make new ones through the joy of driving.
- Intermediate and Experienced drivers in separate run groups
- Helmets mandatory for experienced group, convertibles and vehicles with roll cages
Meet the great members of the Canadian Volve Club! CVC members get an admission discount and Volvo swag.
To Reserve Your Spot for this event.
Registration for the driving clinics is available through Team SGR Advanced Driving. We accept cash, cheque, electronic money transfer and Paypal (additional fees) by pre-registering at the link below.
Date: Saturday September 7, 2019
Location: Toronto Motorsports Park Cayuga, 1040 Kohler Rd, Cayuga, ON N0A 1E0
4:00 pm - Vehicle Set up and Preparation
4:30 pm - Mandatory Drivers' Meeting
5:00 pm - Driving begins
8:00 pm - Driving ends
Cost (taxes included, Pay pal fees additional):
1. For early bird registrations before Sept 1, 2019 at midnight.
- $180 for CVC members.
- $200 for non-CVC members.
2. For registrations Sept 2, 2019 and onwards
- $200 for CVC members.
- $220 for non-CVC members.
Please contact us at SGRcanada@gmail.com for more information if you would like to confirm your eligibility for lapping or book private instruction.
- All driving participants must be legally licensed with a valid and current Canadian driver’s license
- Vehicle required – vehicle must belong to you or you must bring a signed consent form from the vehicle’s owner
- Participants are required to sign a waiver at the track before participating
- Driver's meeting prior to event will cover all safety rules including passing etiquette on straight track areas, in an established consent/signal setting
- Please contact us at SGRcanada@gmail.com for more information if you are bringing a borrowed vehicle