Help us keep this list up to date and provide a valuable reference for all southern ontario drivers and racers. Add an event!
Share this page. Spread the word!
Step 1: Filter results based on event type, organizer, or track
|High-Performance Lapping Day|
|CTMP (Mosport) - Grand Prix|
|Beginner (0 track days)|
|$499 Black Friday Pricing!
All track day events include:
• Track time at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park‘s Grand Prix race track
• Full-day coaching (if required or requested)
• Light breakfast
• Catered lunch (additional lunch guest fee TBD)
• Drinks throughout the day
• Helmet rental (if required or requested)
• Full safety support staff
Track Day Event Schedule:
• 7:30am – 8:15am: Registration
• 8:30am: Mandatory safety meeting for all drivers
• 9:00am: Track sessions (3 run groups x 30 min. sessions each)
• 12:00pm-1pm: Lunch (track closes)
• 1:00pm – 5pm: Track sessions (3 run groups x 20 min. sessions each)
Please note, track day events run rain or shine. This high-performance driving event is for all experience levels*. We suggest you review our event pre-requisites before booking any of the dates below.
In additional to our April date, here are some of our other 2021 Track Event Dates:
• May 31st, 2021
• June 21st, 2021
• July 28th, 2021
• August 16th, 2021
• September 20th, 2021
• October 8th, 2021
*However, should the status changes due to COVID-19 (should in-car instruction not be available or if the track day is cancelled due to the virus) all will be notified and be given the option of a credit towards future events or a refund.
Please contact us for any questions or concerns about track day event in 2021.